You are here
United Concordia - Active & Retired Members
Savings on provider fees may be more than 20%. United Concordia is offering members dental plans for the individual; two-party; or family. When comparing dental plans, be sure to compare not only price but the benefits you're receiving too.
Annual Premiums: Individual - $612; Two-Party - $1,134; Family - $1,710
- No waiting periods
- Visit any dentist
- Same rate for everyone; cost doesn't vary by ZIP code
- Portable coverage when you travel out of state or out of country
- Benefits are extended to family members
- Coverage is available for dependent children up to age 26 and handicapped dependents to any age
- No claim forms
- More than 20% average savings off of provider fees
- Payment made directly to doctor
- Thousands of in-network dentists in Massachusetts
- Locations available nationwide
- Freedom of choice
- Payment made directly to patient
- All eligible plan services are covered, but at a slightly lower percentage
Implant Coverage - Save an average of 44% on provider charges with this dental plan. Visiting in-network providers allow you to maximize your savings.
Apply Online - Please note, if you're using Firefox to view this application, you must first download it before filling out the fields.