You are here
United Concordia - Active & Retired Members
Savings on provider fees may be more than 20%. United Concordia is offering members dental plans for the individual; two-party; or family. When comparing dental plans, be sure to compare not only price but the benefits you're receiving too.
Annual Premiums: Individual - $762; Two-Party - $1,410; Family - $2,139
- No waiting periods
- Visit any dentist
- Same rate for everyone; cost doesn't vary by ZIP code
- Portable coverage when you travel out of state or out of country
- Benefits are extended to family members
- Coverage is available for dependent children up to age 26 and handicapped dependents to any age
- No claim forms
- More than 40% average savings off of provider fees
- Payment made directly to doctor
- Thousands of in-network dentists in Massachusetts
- Locations available nationwide
- Freedom of choice
- Payment made directly to patient
- All eligible plan services are covered, but at a slightly lower percentage
Implant Coverage - Save an average of 44% on provider charges with this dental plan. Visiting in-network providers allow you to maximize your savings.
Apply Online - Please note, if you're using Firefox to view this application, you must first download it before filling out the fields.
Please choose "Advantage Plus Network".
Don't see your dentist in the list? Invite them to join United Concordia or have them call 800.332.0366 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.