You are here
Discount Listing Guidelines
Discount Directory Vendor Guidelines
Our membership is 110,000+ strong and are busy making a difference in our communities across the state of Massachusetts. Help us reward them with opportunities to save and also build brand awareness.
Products and services listed in the MTA Benefits & Discount Directory are provided as a service to MTA members and do not constitute an endorsement by MTA or MTA Benefits. MTA and MTAB make no warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any products or services listed in the Benefits and Discount Directory.
- Businesses must complete the Application for MTA Discount Listing to be considered for this program. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Businesses selling MTA-endorsed products or services are not eligible for this program. These include, but may not be limited to: auto, homeowners, disability, life, dental, long-term care insurance, mortgages, loans, annuities, financial and retirement services, medical insurance and services, travel agencies and travel programs, car rental programs, legal services, heating oil, propane, shopping sites, optical services, identity theft protection, mobile services and magazines discounts. Additionally, we cannot accept restaurant and realtor/real estate discounts.
- Businesses listed in the MTA Benefits & Discount Directory must not state or imply an MTA endorsement of their product or service. MTA® and MTA Benefits® are trademarked. No use of either entity's trademark is permitted.
- The discount must be available to all MTA members. Members must present a current MTA member card to receive the discount.
- The discount must be in effect for at least one year, from September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022. Businesses joining the program after September 1, 2021 agree to remain in the program through August 31, 2022. Businesses which discontinue the discount during the effective period will be prohibited from participating in the program in future years. Note: Businesses joining the discount program after April 1, 2022 must agree to offer their discount through August 31, 2023.
- Businesses must provide a phone number for member inquiries about the program.
- Businesses must designate a representative to act as the official contact person with MTA Benefits.