Long-Term Care plus Permanent Life Insurance
If you’ve had to provide long-term care for a family member or loved one, then you know the cost of care is very expensive and can quickly deplete a nest egg.
That’s why we are excited to offer MTA members access to a NEW Long-Term Care plus Permanent Life Insurance combo plan, whereby the monetary life benefit may be accessed to help offset costs for home health care, assisted living, nursing homes and adult daycare centers. And if you don’t ever need the long-term care benefit, the monetary life benefit would be payable to your family after your death – ensuring their financial security. You must be an active MTA member, working 18.5 hours or more per week.
- Rates are more affordable than you might think
- Guaranteed issue – no medical exams and you can’t be denied coverage
- Applying is easy and can all be done online
- Speak to a human at any point during enrollment should you have any questions
- Coverage available for spouses/domestic partners
To learn more, register at my.tbx360.com/MTA. Once registered, you can learn more about the benefit, register for an educational webinar or enroll in the plan. Be sure to watch the short “How to Log In” video prior to clicking “Go Enroll.”