Saving on prescriptions has never been easier
You think your health insurance plan has a prescription drug benefit that covers all of your medications, only to find that your doctor has just prescribed a medicine that’s not on your plan's covered drug list or formulary. If it’s covered, you realize it’s a specialty drug that is extremely costly and your plan doesn’t cover it in full. It’s likely that if you haven’t experienced this yet you will at some point in the future, as four of the top 10 prescription drugs in the US have increased in prices by more than 100% since 2011.1
The good news is that you don’t have to pay full price for prescriptions anymore! MTA members have exclusive access to savings through the SingleCare Savings program. You can save up to 75% on FDA approved medications – both brand and generic – and save on “out-of-network” purchases even if you have insurance. Annual household savings can be as much as $300 for members.
Why you may need this card:
- Your medication is not covered by your health plans prescription benefit.
- You have a high annual deductible.
- You have a high co-pay which exceeds the cost of the prescription
When you use the card, you’ll find:
- No claim forms
- No deductibles
- No limits or maximums
- No pre-existing condition exclusions
Have questions? Call 800.801.4850 so you can start saving right away.
1. Humer, C. (2016, April). Exclusive: Makers took big price increases on widely used U.S. drugs. Reuters.