You are here
NEA Personal Loans
NEA Personal Loan® (More than $5,000)
Upgrade your life now. With one monthly payment.
The NEA Personal Loan can help you consolidate higher interest debt or pay for things that may seem a little out of reach. These include paying off credit cards and other loans, home remodeling projects, weddings, baby expenses and more.1 And with low fixed APRs, you can wrap up a variety of expenses into one monthly payment.
- Fixed APR rates of 5.99% to 15.99%2
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $30,0003
- Terms from 36 to 72 months3, 4
- No application fees
- No annual fee
- No prepayment penalties
- 0.25% interest rate discount with AutoPay enrollment
Before beginning the application process, you should be able to answer "Yes" to each of the following statements:
- Yes, by requesting this loan, I agree that First National Bank of Omaha may obtain credit reports for purposes of processing my request for this loan and for later purposes related to my loan such as reviewing, updating and renewing it, and collecting.
- Yes, I have received, reviewed, and agree to the general terms (Key Information on Your Loan for Debt Consolidation or Key Information on Your Loan for Personal Loan) that will apply to my loan. The specific term of your loan (APR, Payment, and Term) will be established and disclosed during a separate phone call after your application has been received if you qualify.
If you have questions about the NEA Personal Loan Program, call 1.800.637.4636.
Apply Now: Debt Consolidation
Apply Now: Personal Loan
1. Exclusions and limitations may apply. Please call a loans specialist for details. The NEA Personal Loan cannot be used to pay postsecondary educational expenses or tuition or to consolidate postsecondary educational loans.
2. Your Fixed APR will be established when we discuss your specific request with you and will be in the range of 5.99% Fixed APR to 15.99% Fixed APR, depending on your creditworthiness. NEA members may receive a 0.25% interest rate discount by enrolling in AutoPay. To qualify, you must set up automatic payments from a checking or savings account at the time of loan origination. When you enroll in AutoPay, a rate as low as 5.74% Fixed APR may be available, depending on your creditworthiness.
3. The Debt Consolidation product offers loan amounts from $5,000 to $30,000. The Personal Loan product offers loan amounts from $5,000 to $25,000. Loan terms for Debt Consolidation range from 36-72 months. Loan terms for Personal Loan range from 36-60 months.
4. Your repayment terms will depend on your APR and loan term for which you qualify. Example: On a 9.99% APR loan you will have (1) 36 monthly payments of $32.26 per $1,000 borrowed; or (2) 48 monthly payments of $25.36 per $1,000 borrowed; or (3) 60 monthly payments of $21.24 per $1,000 borrowed; or (4) 72 monthly payments of $18.52 per $1,000 borrowed. Your Fixed APR will be in the range of 7.74% APR (if you are enrolled in auto pay) to 15.99% APR. See the Key Information on Your Loan for Debt Consolidation or Key Information on Your Loan for Personal Loans for additional details.
Loans are made and serviced by First National Bank of Omaha.
NEA Personal Loan® (Less than $5,000)
Convenient and fast access to the cash you need now.
Use the cash to pay bills, make auto repairs, handle emergencies, or for anything you choose.
The NEA Personal Loan is a simple installment loan with affordable monthly payments. You can finish the loan application in minutes and may be able to receive funds in 24 hours or less.¹ Plus, you can build your credit history as you repay your loan.
NEA Personal Loan Benefits:
- Loan amounts up to $5,000²
- No application fees or pre-payment penalties
- Online access to your FICO® score—complimentary with your account³
Find out now if you are pre-qualified for an NEA Personal Loan without impacting your credit score!
1. If you accept a loan before 1:00 p.m. CT, Monday-Friday, the funds should be in your bank account the next business day. If you accept a loan after 1:00 p.m. CT, Monday-Friday, the funds should be available the 2nd business day after loan acceptance. If you accept a loan anytime Saturday or Sunday, the funds should be available the following Tuesday. All these dates are subject to your bank’s policies. Also, if the day of funding falls on a bank federal holiday, the funds will likely be available the following business day.
2. NEA Personal Loans generally range between $500-$5,000. Borrowers should refer to their loan agreement for specific terms and conditions.
3. FICO® is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Your FICO Score is based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other scores. It generally takes about 2 months after account opening for your score to become available via the customer account portal; and it will only appear if your score is available.
The NEA Personal Loan® is provided by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD, Member FDIC, and serviced by CreditShop Inc.