You are here
NEA Personal Loans
NEA Personal Loan® (More than $5,000)
Upgrade your life now. With one monthly payment.
The NEA Personal Loan can help you pay for things that may seem a little out of reach. These include paying off credit cards and other loans, home remodeling projects, weddings, baby expenses and more.1 And with low fixed APRs, you can wrap up a variety of expenses into one monthly payment.
- Fixed APR rates of 7.99% to 15.99%2
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $25,000
- Terms from 36 to 72 months3
- No application fees
- No annual fee
- No prepayment penalties
- 0.25% interest rate discount with AutoPay enrollment
Before beginning the application process, you should be able to answer "Yes" to each of the following statements:
- Yes, by requesting this loan, I agree that First National Bank of Omaha may obtain credit reports for purposes of processing my request for this loan and for later purposes related to my loan such as reviewing, updating and renewing it, and collecting.4
- Yes, I have received, reviewed, and agree to the general terms (Key Information on Your Loan) that will apply to my loan. The specific term of your loan (APR, Payment, and Term) will be established and disclosed during a separate phone call after your application has been received if you qualify.
If you have questions about the NEA Personal Loan Program, call 1.800.637.4636.
*The NEA Personal Loan cannot be used to pay for home improvements, home repairs, postsecondary educational expenses or tuition, or to consolidate postsecondary education loans.
1. Exclusions and limitations may apply. Please call a loans specialist for details. The NEA Personal Loan cannot be used to pay postsecondary educational expenses or tuition or to consolidate postsecondary educational loans.
2. Your Fixed APR will be established when we discuss your specific request with you and will be in the range of 7.99% Fixed APR to 15.99% Fixed APR, depending on your creditworthiness. NEA members may receive a 0.25% interest rate discount by enrolling in AutoPay. To qualify, you must set up automatic payments from a checking or savings account at the time of loan origination. When you enroll in AutoPay, a rate as low as 7.74% Fixed APR may be available, depending on your creditworthiness.
3. Your repayment terms will depend on your APR and loan term for which you qualify. Example: On a 9.99% APR loan you will have (1) 36 monthly payments of $32.26 per $1,000 borrowed; or (2) 48 monthly payments of $25.36 per $1,000 borrowed; or (3) 60 monthly payments of $21.24 per $1,000 borrowed; or (4) 72 monthly payments of $18.52 per $1,000 borrowed. Your Fixed APR will be in the range of 7.74% APR (if you are enrolled in auto pay) to 15.99% APR. See the Key Information on Your Loan for additional details.
4. If a credit report is requested, an applicant will be informed of whether or not a credit report was requested and of the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report. By agreeing to these terms, you are also authorizing First National Bank of Omaha to verify your employment, income and other relevant information.
Loans are made and serviced by First National Bank of Omaha.