You are here
The Gift That Keeps On Giving
Have you heard the Native American proverb We are all one child spinning through Mother Sky? It’s a sentiment that holds a great deal of power, and a very pertinent one when it comes to family. Whether you come from a small circle or a long line of tight-knit relatives, your family reminds you that you have a cohesive unit to “spin through Mother Sky” with.
It’s that time of year when we’re spending more moments with our tribe, and some of us are looking for new ways to say “I love you.” As an MTA member, you have the privilege of letting your loved ones know that you care in a very unique way – with an MTA family membership. This program allows spouses/domestic partners, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren of active, deceased active, retired or deceased retired members to access certain benefit programs. Sponsors must simply fill out the application and mail it in so their family members can start saving.
Check out our list of qualifying benefit programs.
- Credit Cards (excludes siblings): Low APRs, no annual fees, cash back options and much more.
- Debt Consolidation: A free one-on-one debt consultation and access to credit counseling once you enroll.
- Financial Planning: Access to three (3) hours of financial planning services, written summaries and financial reports upon request and more, for $140 per year.
- Identity Theft Protection: Save 35-60% on cybersecurity protection.
- Legal Plan: 24/7 access to experienced law firms and attorneys for only $20.95 per month.
- Shopping Program: Receive up to $1,500 in interest-free shopping credit.
- Student Loans: Reduced rates on student loan refinancing programs.
- Car Rentals: Save up to 25% on rental car services.
- Travel Insurance: Protect your trip with coverage for a variety of incidents.
- Vacation Center: Member-only pricing on hotels, theme parks, vacation packages and more.
Health & Wellness
- Elder Care: A free referral service for elder care solutions and questions.
- Hearing Aids: Free enrollment, no premiums, free annual hearing screenings, 30-70% off top-quality hearing aids, no-interest financing and much more.
- Medical Transport Services: Worldwide air and ground ambulance transportation services while at home, at work or traveling the world – all at a discounted monthly or annual rate.
- Pharmacy Savings: Save up to 75% on FDA-approved medications – both brand and generic.
- Auto: Save up to 12% with one of our providers.
- Critical Illness: Reduced policy rates and a lump sum benefit for the first diagnosis of a covered illness.
- Dental: Access to a variety of dental insurance options.
- Home & Renters: Discounts of up to 12%.
- Long-Term Care: Best rates and plan options from several major carriers, a 5% association discount, a 10% preferred risk discount and a 30% spousal discount if you and your spouse both purchase coverage.
- Permanent Life: Choose from several forms of permanent life insurance at a discounted rate.
- Term Life: Life insurance coverage for a specific period of time at a discounted rate.
- Heating Oil: 24-hour emergency service, $10 discount on first year’s membership fee, $50 equipment upgrade certificate and special membership discounts.
- Propane: Save up to $500 a year.
Magazines: Two free subscriptions and up to 90% off other print or digital subscriptions.
Free admission to the Patriots Hall of Fame
Free admission to Peabody Essex Museum
Free multi-point inspection at AAMCO Transmissions
Free class sit-in at Burlington Electric Quilters
Free six weeks after joining Healthworks Fitness Centers for Women
75% off select merchandise at United International
Up to 75% off at ODP Business Solutions (office & classroom supplies)
50% off admission to the Children's Museum at Holyoke
50% off tours at Blue Hill Observatory & Science Center
2-for-1 admission at Interskate 91 Family Fun Center