You are here
Your card. Your rewards. Your way.
MTA® Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card
This MTA card, provided by Bank of America, gives you the opportunity to maximize your cash back in the category that best fits your lifestyle.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice
Choose from 1 of 6 categories: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores or home improvement and furnishings. You're free to choose your category once each calendar month for future purchases through the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app or Online Banking. Or, make no changes and it stays the same.
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
Earn 3% and 2% cash back on the first $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club purchases each quarter, then 1%.
- NEW - Get a member exclusive $200 Target GiftCardTM bonus if you make at least $500 in purchases for the first 90 days of account opening. (Students not eligible.)
- Low intro APR offer*
- No annual fee*
- Feel secure with zero liability fraud protection, chip card technology and ShopSafe® online shopping protection
- Free general admission with Museums on Us® to more than 225 museums on the first Saturday and Sunday of every month
NEA RateSmart® credit card
The NEA RateSmart Card, provided by Bank of America, offers the lowest rate of any NEA or MTA credit card. It's available to MTA members looking to save on interest and comes with these great benefits:
- A competitive APR with the lowest rate on purchases of any NEA or MTA credit card
- Low intro APR offer* on purchase and balance transfers so you can also save when you transfer higher-rate balances
- No annual fee*
- Greater security with zero liability fraud protection, chip card technology and ShopSafe® online shopping protection
- Access to your FICO® Score anytime for free with award-winning Online Banking, updated monthly**
- Convenient mobile and text banking, including helpful account alerts
*For information about rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of these credit cards, or to apply, click on the link above and refer to the disclosure accompanying the online credit application.
** The FICO® Score Program is for educational purposes and for your non-commercial, personal use. This benefit is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO® Score available. The feature is accessible through Online Banking, the Mobile website and the Mobile Banking app for iPhone and Android devices. FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
The Bullseye Design, Target and Target GiftCard are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. Terms and conditions are applied to Target GiftCards. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated and is used by the issuer pursuant to license. ShopSafe, Museums on Us, Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation.