You are here
United Concordia - Active & Retired Members
Savings on provider fees may be more than 20%. United Concordia is offering members dental plans for the individual; two-party; or family. When comparing dental plans, be sure to compare not only price but the benefits you're receiving too.
Annual Premiums: Individual - $584; Two-Party - $1,082; Family - $1,627
- No waiting periods
- Visit any dentist
- Same rate for everyone; cost doesn't vary by ZIP code
- Portable coverage when you travel out of state or out of country
- Benefits are extended to family members
- Coverage is available for dependent children up to age 26 and handicapped dependents to any age
- No claim forms
- More than 20% average savings off of provider fees
- Payment made directly to doctor
- Thousands of in-network dentists in Massachusetts
- Locations available nationwide
- Freedom of choice
- Payment made directly to patient
- All eligible plan services are covered, but at a slightly lower percentage
Implant Coverage - Save an average of 44% on provider charges with this dental plan. Visiting in-network providers allow you to maximize your savings.
Apply online - Please note, if you're using Firefox to view this application, you must first download it before filling out the fields.
MetLife - Retired Members
The MetLife Plans for Retired members are designed to help you get the dental care you need and help lower your costs. You may purchase coverage for yourself or for you and your dependents. Dental benefits are available for a wide range of covered services – both in-and out-of-network. Find a dentist
Retired members have two options from which to choose:
Low: The level of coverage under this plan is lower for out-of-network services.
High: This plan offers the most coverage with maximum benefits available for both in-network and out-of-network services.
MTA Benefits and its licensed insurance agency, Educators Life Insurance Agency (ELIA), are corporations owned by MTA. Under an agreement between MetLife and MTAB/ELIA, MTAB markets the MetLife Group Dental Insurance Plan and receives compensation relating to the sale of insurance.