You are here
View the rules below. Please note that to enter giveaways, you must first be registered on our site.
Not registered yet?Activate Now!
- Only MTA members are eligible.
- VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Offer limited to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Giveaway: (a) employees, officers and members of the board of directors of MTA Benefits, Inc.; (b) employees, officers and members of the board of directors of MTA; (c) immediate family members and persons living in the same household as the persons identified in (a) and (b) above; and (d) family members of MTA members.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- MTA members are not required to: (a) purchase goods or services, (b) pay any money, or (c) submit to a sales promotion, to be eligible for the Giveaway.
- MTA members may enter to win by registering on the www.mtabenefits.com website.
- Entries must include name and e-mail address to be valid.
- Limit one entry per member.
- Registration for Giveaway opens at 9:00:00 a.m., EST on January 20, 2020, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m., EST on January 27, 2020.
- By entering the Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by the Giveaway Rules and the decisions of the sponsors.
- If entry information is incomplete or incorrect, the entry will be rejected.
- MTA Benefits, Inc. is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly.
- MTA Benefits, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. MTA Benefits, Inc. further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway.
- MTA Benefits, Inc. shall have no liability whatsoever for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- All entries become the property of MTA Benefits, Inc. and will not be returned.
- By entering, each participant agrees: (a) to release and hold harmless the sponsors, MTA Benefits, Inc. and its officers, employees, agents and directors from any and all liability, injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from the participant's participation or the acceptance or use of the gift; (b) to grant MTA Benefits permission to post his/her name on the MTA Benefits website if he/she is the selected winner; and (c) to pay all applicable federal, state and local taxes that may be assessed to the participant as a result of winning the giveaway.
- Two winners are selected the first workday after a giveaway ends, chosen from among all entrants by a random drawing in Quincy, Mass.
- The winners will receive confirmation by e-mail or mail (if applicable) within 10 days of the date the winners' names are drawn. The winners will be required to reply to the e-mail notification claiming his/her prize within 10 days of receiving the e-mail or he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be drawn.
- The winners' names will be posted on the MTA Benefits, Inc. website on or after February 10, 2020.
- The winners hereby grant to MTA Benefits, Inc., without further consideration, the unrestricted right to use and publish the winner's proper name, city, state and likeness online and in print in any other media in connection with the Giveaway.
- Gifts are not transferable by entrants. No cash redemptions or gift substitutions except, at the sole discretion of MTA Benefits, Inc., if the advertised gift becomes unavailable for any reason.
- Actual gift may differ from any picture displayed.
- The giveaway item will be shipped to the address stated in the winner's member record unless the member confirms another shipping address in writing when acknowledging receipt of prize notification e-mail.
- Approximate retail value in total: $300
- General Conditions
- This giveaway is promoted by MTA Benefits, Inc., 2 Heritage Drive, 8th Floor, Quincy, MA 02171-2119 and sponsored by Educators Insurance Agency, 440 Lincoln Street, Worcester, MA 01653.
- Giveaway is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and all claims relating to the Giveaway must be brought in the state or federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.