You are here

Workers' Compensation

Simple, fast and affordable coverage

Workers' Compensation Highlights

Providing workers’ compensation insurance can be intimidating. The MTA Legal Division has determined that local education associations have a legal obligation to carry Workers' Compensation Insurance to protect their compensated officers. Our insurance providers specialize in the insurance needs of the MTA and its members. The consultants are dedicated to helping local associations meet the MTA's compliance guideline of acquiring a Workers' Compensation policy. 

Who does it cover?
Officers, union reps, bargaining teams or any other individual who receives a stipend, salary or dues forgiveness as compensation within the association.

What does it cover?
Lost wages, medical bills, rehabilitation costs and other necessary payments arising from association employment-related injuries to help individuals return to work healthy, as quickly as possible and at their full productivity.

How do I get a policy?
It's easy! Contact Liberty Mutual at 844.918.1695 for a quote.

Related Blog Posts

Related Articles

  • Get discounts while traveling

    Take advantage of more than 350,000 discounts nationwide, including 250,000 mobile offers with Access. 

    • Dunkin' Donuts
    • AMC Theatres
    • World Market
    • Great Wolf Lodge
    • Samsonite
    • Applebee's
    Take a Look!
  • New here? Create an account!

    Create your member account and you'll gain access to lots of great benefits, such as:

    • Bimonthly giveaways 
    • Member-only deals
    • Theme park discounts
    • BJ's Wholesale Club discount
    • Nationwide discounts through Access
    • Theater tickets
    Create an Account!