NEW! United Concordia Dental Plans
Savings on provider fees may be more than 20%
United Concordia is offering members dental plans for the individual; two-party; or family. When comparing dental plans, be sure to compare not only price but the benefits you're receiving too.
Annual Premiums: Individual - $584; Two-Party - $1,082; Family - $1,627
- No waiting periods
- Visit any dentist
- Same rate for everyone; cost doesn't vary by ZIP code
- Portable coverage when you travel out of state or out of country
- Benefits are extended to family members
- Coverage is available for dependent children up to age 26 and handicapped dependents to any age
- No claim forms
- More than 20% average savings off of provider fees
- Payment made directly to doctor
- Thousands of in-network dentists in Massachusetts
- Locations available nationwide
- Freedom of choice
- Payment made directly to patient
- All eligible plan services are covered, but at a slightly lower percentage
Outline of benefits
Apply online - Please note: If you're using Firefox to view this application, you must first download it before filling out the fields.
Apply via mail
For a list of network dentists, click here.