John Hess, Faculty/Staff Union at UMass Boston
"I saved a bundle on the heating oil program – took off 20 cents a gallon, a huge savings. I hope to also save with MTAB's credit card and home insurance"
|Home Heating Oil Savings Program|
Important discounts, free cleaning and tune-up
Rising oil prices make it more important than ever to take advantage of discounts on home heating oil and heating system service. Using the combined purchasing power of more than 50,000 members, HEAT USA negotiates better prices and a free service contract that includes 24-hour emergency service, parts and labor coverage on your heating system, as well as a free annual cleaning and tune-up.
*Members must use at least 600 gallons per year to qualify for the free service contract benefit.
- Average savings of 15-25 cents per gallon
- Free service contract every year, including extensive parts and labor coverage*
- Free annual cleaning and tune-up
- 24-hour emergency service
- Certificate for $50 of free heating oil
- $50 equipment upgrade certificate
- Deliveries and service from top-rated local heating oil suppliers
- Automatic delivery, 30-day net and budget billing
Although available in most of Massachusetts, HEAT USA does not cover the entire state. The company is always looking to add high-quality oil suppliers to the network. MTA members who know of such a dealer are urged to send the dealer’s contact information to email@example.com. A HEAT representative will reach out and see if the company is interested in joining the network!
For more information on the program, call 888.HEATUSA (888.432.8872) or visit HEAT USA’s website at www.heatusa.com/mta. Be sure to mention your affiliation with the MTA!